7DAYS CHALLENGE OVERVIEW
- The 7 Days training challenge is composed of 7 workouts, once a day;
- No equipment will be required;
- The program will include a total of 7 PDF workout worksheets;
Every PDF worksheet includes:
- Exercises with video tutorial linked to MW Exercise Library;
- Pre-workout monitoring (HR, Breathing Test + Body&Mind Self Check);
- Coaching Guide (reps, time, rest suggested)
- Personal Diary (possibility to write down your workout variations)
- Post-workout monitoring (HR, Breathing Recovery Technique, …)
- Hyperlink to online post-workout feedback questionnaire (six quick questions for monitoring your physical status and improve your body&mind awareness on what you did).
The workout of the day includes:
- Warm-up phase: 4 exercises movement-based preparation;
- Workout: 3 Sets of 4 exercises (Circuit Training) + 1 active recovery movement with different neuromuscular stimulation.
- Exercise Challenge at the end of the workout;
1. CONSISTENT ACTION CREATES CONSISTENT RESULTS!
Test your attitude to be consistent for 7 consecutive days;
2. RESPECT YOUR BODY: START TO MOVE WELL AND BE SAFE FROM YOUR HOME.
Test your ability to use your body through different movement progressions with no equipment. No excuses! bodyweight training in little space at home.
3. A CHAIN IS ONLY AS STRONG AS ITS WEAKEST LINK
Every workout, every day is an opportunity to become aware of your limits and weaknesses. This is the start point for any athlete to really improve the training quality and stay healthy. Performance is the natural consequence!
There are no specific fitness requirements to sign up, but the challenge will be the best fit for you if…
- …You have been doing some form of functional training (ex: yoga, pilates, martial arts or general fitness) on a consistent basis (minimum 1-2 times per week) for at least the last few months.
- …You are familiar with how to perform basic exercises on your own safely.
- …You are free of injuries or limitations that may prevent you from doing any form of training at higher intensities.
The Challenge is probably not the right fit for you if…
- …You are completely new to fitness or have no previous training experience.
- …You are looking for a Super high-intensity challenge like CrossFit style! This does not mean that this program is not physically challenging. 7Days is an example of movement progressions where the capacity of keeping control of the body under tension is the first priority!
- …You are a competitive athlete that already has a very high level of skills and conditioning. More specific and personalized training is required at this level. Anyway, you can use 7days workouts to test your conditioning and movement control before your personalized workout. PS: If you have a coach, please contact him before any decision!
- Fill-out the form in the 7Days Welcome page.
- Once you click on the “send” button, you will be linked to the DAY 1 page. Here you will be able to download the DAY 1 worksheet and starting in seconds your challenge!
- If you prefer to start at a different moment no worry! You will even receive an email of confirmation with the link to access to DAY1. NB: If you don’t receive any email in few minutes, please take a look into “spam” folder!
- Once you complete the workout of the day, don’t forget to click on the hyperlink at the end of the worksheet and complete your post-workout feedback questionnaire! This is a fundamental requirement to access the following day.
- On the DAY4, you need to register on the website doing the FREE MEMBERSHIP. No worry, It’s free! The aim of the FREE MEMBERSHIP is to protect contents like some exercises of the library against who is not a member of the MindFit Warrior website. This is the first official step into MW Community;-)
- The DAY 7 is the final challenge! It’s the best combo of the week that combines physical conditioning and movement control capacity as well. Do your best until the finish…a special bonus awaits you!