MW Frog Kick High Pelvis 2
MW Frog kick High Pelvis 2 is the first progression of MW Frog Kick High Pelvis 1. In addition to level 1, we have a little “flight phase” on the switching movement from Frog position and the ground impact before the High Pelvis extension (pic.3). Because of this, the level 2 required a higher level of agility, movement control and stability compared to level 1.
- Before training this exercise, it’s important in practicing each movement (Frog and High Pelvis Ext) automatizing the proper technique;
- Focus your attention on the movement control of the entire movement (phase 1 + phase 2);
- Keep for a couple of seconds the end positions of the second phase (high pelvis extension);
- Feel adductors and abs activation at the end position of the first phase (Frog Kick);
- Feel hamstrings and glutes activation at the end of the second phase;
- Stop immediately the exercise if you feel low-back or shoulder pain;