MW Frog Lev.2
MW Frog lev.2 is the first progression and variation of the fundamental MW Frog. The main difficulty of this variation is to maintain the full stability control with one arm in the end position. Quads with Shoulder stability and core control (oblique abs) are the main muscles involved during the execution of this movement.
- Keep knees away from the ground;
- Focus on the “pushing” action of the toes;
- Fully extended legs on the end position;
- The angle rotation of torso (end position) must be 45 degree or less for a best shoulder stability;
- Breathing out at the end of the pushing phase;