MW Squat mobility Twist 2
This is Level 2 variation of the fundamental MW Squat Mobility. The twisting movement of the torso with one hand behind neck allows you to better stretch unilateral latissimus dorsi by further improving the spinal twist mobility.
- Keep the hand on the ground close to foot;
- Open and twist your chest as much as possible (look upward);
- Move the hips keeping alignment between knee and toes of the same side of movement;
- Feel your adductors and latissimus dorsi stretching during the twisting movement!
- Do not feel low back or neck pain;