MW Frog Lev.3
MW Frog lev.3 is the second progression and variation of the fundamental MW Frog. The main difficulty of this variation is to maintain full stability control with one arm in the end position. Quads with Shoulder stability and core control (oblique abs) are the main muscles involved during the execution of this movement. Rotation of the head (vestibular system stimulation), is the element that makes the movement more difficult than the Level 2 exercise.
- Keep knees always away from the ground;
- Focus on the “pushing” action of the toes;
- Fully extended legs and arm on the end position;
- The angle rotation of the torso (end position) must be almost 180 degrees or less for the best shoulder stability;
- Breathing out at the end of the pushing phase