MW Kneeling to Squat (Lev.1)
MW Kneeling to Squat is a strength-mobility exercise that improve the hip-mobility and lower body strength.
Three main levels of this exercise are available. The aim of the level one is to improve adductor-muscles stretch and general strength of the lower body.
- Keep neutral lumbar spine;
- Try to maintain the same height between the start position and the end position;
- Maintain the proper technique of squat mobility in the end position;
- Breathing out in the end position and maintain it for 2-3 seconds;
- MW Kneeling to Squat (Lev.2 – Hands behind neck)
- MW Kneeling to Squat (Lev.3 – Jumping)
- Keep both hands on the knees in the end position (same execution of the squat mobility)