MW Squat mobility
MW Squat Mobility is one of the fundamental exercises of MWTS. This exercise is optimal as preparation to bodyweight squat exercise. The main aim of SM is to prepare a correct squat-posture by stretching adductors muscles and conditioning quads and glutes for an efficient control of the position. MW-SM is the right choice if you want to start your warm-up from standing position.
- Maintain a neutral lumbar spine;
- Keep open chest with the neck in a neutral position;
- Push down the hips keeping alignment between knees and toes (see the blue vertical line on the video);
- Feel adductors stretching during the movement!
- 70% of your weight is distributed between the heel and the external side of the foot;
- Do not feel low back pain;